Tuesday, September 9, 2008

If I can...
I'm a U.S citizen now, but I was born and grew up in Vietnam. I came to United State seven years ago. At that time, my English language so bad. I didn't understand when someone talk to me, and nobody understand when I talk. I didn't drive because in my country I used to motorbicycle. So everything in the United State were new for me. That was very difficult.
I used to study ESL, but I didn't finish yet. Because I had some trouble in my life, I didn't have time for school.
Recently, I tried to come back ESL school, my goal in next year is gong to finish ESL ADVANCED classes. After that, I will take economics class, that is job I want to work. In Vietnam I was achieve economics diploma.
Well! I know that is road hardly, but I'm going to try it if I can do that.

1 comment:

HA VU said...

I hope that your goal will be truth.